To a limited extent, we may collect personal data automatically via cookies located on our websites. Cookies are small text files saved on a user’s computer or another mobile device while using the websites. These files are used, among others using various functions provided on a given website or confirming that a given user has seen certain content from a given website. Among the cookies you can distinguish those that are necessary for the proper operation of websites, include in particular:
- maintaining a user session;
- saving the state of the user’s session;
- enabling authorization using the Login Service;
- saving information allowing for anonymous login of the user.
Another category of cookies are files that are not necessary to use the Services, but make it easier to use them. They are used to enable the use of additional functions such as setting the preferred language, currency, font size and other such features that facilitate working with the application.
The User may manage cookies used by the Administrator or by any other external suppliers, changing the settings of his web browser.
- collecting aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and enable us to continuously improve our products;
- determining the number of anonymous users of our websites.
- to monitor how often the selected content is shown to users;
- collecting information about the location of users entering our websites.
The user is able to block the Google Analytics service any time from within his browser. More information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.